Implementation of integrated information systems, development of customs programs linked to the integrated system for inventory, scheduling, forecasting and budgeting purpose, for example.
- Reduce time and errors on data entry
- Improve management knowledge by presenting accurate reports – graphs
- Reports, graphs and tablesRapports, graphiques dashboard in real time, accurate, concise and truthful
- Centralize information and permit decentralized actions – delegation
Implementing an integrated information system
- Setup the software according the client reality.
- Revise the processes and train people to use the new procedures and system.
- Test the new system and verify static and dynamic data accuracy.
- Support startup.
Development of custom programs
Permit to perform needed function by the client but not already satisfied by the actual integrated system. The resulting “combined” system is linked like a whole system.
Certain type of spreadsheets or databases may be used to accomplish specific function, demanding sophisticated algoritms, for instance :
- Logistic calculations for stock management
- Configurable price calculation for finished goods and transport for international deliveries
- Budget calculation for manufacturing and salaries
- Sales forecasts
- Production schedule